Measuring Customer Loyalty
Businesses of all sizes and industries have found that the Net Promoter Score® (NPS) methodology for assessing customer satisfaction is an excellent way to begin understanding what drives customer loyalty and build growth from there.
Companies with a higher Net Promoter Score:
- Are more profitable
- Have a growing customer base
- Reduce client defections and churn
- Experience greater cross-selling and up-selling opportunities
- Have higher organic sales growth
- Improve customer experiences and interactions
- Enhance employee engagement
- See a positive change throughout the organization
The benefits of the NPS process are numerous, but just the customer satisfaction survey alone is not enough. Coupled with our expert management consulting services, you can go beyond the initial diagnostics and build a closed-loop system that focuses on continuous improvement. As certified NPS consultants, we are uniquely qualified to help with the entire process.